Atlas Surveying, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Field Supervisor to supervise and manage field crews and projects. Must be an experienced survey professional to provide day to day coordination of work and supervision of the survey staff and field crews. This position requires experience that includes but not limited to; topographic, boundary, and ALTA surveys, As-Builts, platting and construction layouts, Metes and Bounds Descriptions. The position is required to learn and be proficient in office practices, standards and various software programs. Must be dependable, team and goal oriented, client focused and forthright in resolving issues. Positions of advancement within the company are available.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Leadership qualities essential to maximizing field personnel.
- Experience managing multiple field crews.
- Professional attitude and composure communicating with clients and staff.
- Five years of party chief experience required.
- Extensive knowledge in survey principles & practices and construction staking.
- Knowledge in use of conventional & robotic total stations, GPS and electronic data collectors made by Trimble & Topcon.
- Proficient in OSHA/Safety regulations.
- Up-to-Date knowledge of public agency codes, processes and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train field crews and monitor their performance.
- Manage and prepare field crews daily.
- Communicate with clients’ project managers to deliver on survey requests.
- Establish objectives/goals, costs and maximum use of assets relating to projects.
- Establish and maintain project deadlines.
- Responds to inquiries from clients, local and municipal authorities.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance on all project work.
- Prepare and monitor project budgets.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Please download and complete the Atlas Surveying Employment Application. Once your application is complete, please submit using the form on the right side of this page.
We look forward to reviewing your information. Thank you for your interest in joining the Atlas Surveying Team.